Carolann Philips, GPHR, CPLP, is a learning and development expert, behavioral skills coach, certified etiquette & protocol consultant & professional enrichment trainer. A highly qualified, skilled, and much sought after Consultant, she has developed and delivered hundreds of customized, culturally sensitive workshops and seminars in modern day etiquette, international protocol, organizational behavior, customer care and business communications.
Her vast and diverse knowledge and expertise comes from formal education and training, private consults, continuous self-study and her world travels.
Unique Selling Propositon
- Sound academic and professional credentials in human resources management, instructional design, training design & delivery, etiquette & protocol, occupational testing, assessment centres
- Over 25 years experience working with and training employees of diverse nationalities in the Middle East and Asia
- A multi cultural background that allows relating to learners with greater ease.
- Professional experience includes training needs analysis, curriculum design, development, delivery & evaluation of corporate learning interventions with emphasis on organizational behavior, business etiquette and protocol, customer care and corporate behavioral (soft) skills.
Carolann's specialty lies in increasing learner engagement, retention and application by providing learner-focused, organizational behavior skills training solutions in a variety of delivery modes through prudent application of adult learning principles and the ADDIE model.
Her programs are dedicated to improving personal performance in a corporate environment in order to:
- Increase productivity
- Improve communication (internally and externally)
- Gain employee loyalty
- Foster employee enthusiasm
- Stimulate positive attitudes
She brings to all her programs a multicultural diverse background, education and experience.