CERTIFIED MANAGEMENT COACH
What is coaching?
Coaching is helping individuals discover their potential; helping them achieve goals that maximize their potential, and enabling learning and development to occur in a way that creates and enhances positive changes that lead to success, achievement and fulfillment in their personal and professional lives.
What types of coaching services does Carolann provide?
Carolann offers coaching solutions to organizations who wish to accelerate the performance and productivity of their people for faster realization of personal and organizational goals.
Carolann also offers private or group coaching for individuals, students, working executives, managers and professionals who are seeking to achieve fulfillment in their personal and professional life.
She broadly adopts three types of coaching methodologies:
Content based :
- Designed to focus on 'performance' and 'results'
- More prescriptive than situational based coaching
Situation based :
- Designed to focus on behaviors , confidence, self awareness and mind-sets
- Helps a coachee find their own solutions; less prescriptive
- Combination of content based and situation based methodologies
To do this, she uses proven tools and techniques during the coaching process that enable clients to :
- Enhance performance
- Develop, build and leverage professional relationships
- Identify personal and professional goals and follow through on action plans to achieve them
- Build capabilities to manage challenges and time for optimum effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop confidence and professional presence
What differentiates Carolann from other management coaches?
Carolann's multi-skilled expertise as a corporate skills trainer and performance improvement consultant allows her to offer her clients an experience that is both content focused as well as process focused. She brings a pool of corporate skills and knowledge to the coaching process and gets her clients to "upload" the learning and insights themselves instead of "downloading" it into them. She adopts the "transformational" coaching methodology – knowing when to tell and when to ask for the answers. She skillfully switches between directive and non-directive methods of supporting, guiding, asking, and challenging to enable her clients achieve fulfillment of personal and professional goals; whilst ensuring sustained changes in behaviors and thinking.